At Cross Up, we are determined to help achieve your financial goals. We are flexible with our service delivery options and provide service levels in each contract. While our expertise has a concentration in Telecommunications, we are Data Management Experts. Big Data is a catchy phrase in today's market. Our services are geared to fill in the gaps that allow Data Scientists the ability to utilize 100% of your organization's information.
- Telecom Expense Management- We provide Contingency Based Telecom Audit Services.
- Telecom Physical Audit & Site Surveys- As stand-alone or complimentary service, we perform On-Site Physical Inventory of all Telecom Equipment.
- Telecom Sourcing- We perform RFP/RFI services for all Telecom Products and Services.
- Data Mining/Data Streaming- We help centralize and organize your data flow in new Database Repositories through Data Translation Services (Mining Databases, Normalizing Spreadsheets, Manually Entering data from paper).
- Financial Services- We provide recurring Financial Management Services that include invoice receipt and processing to AP/AR.
- System Implementation Support- Provide one-time implementation support for new or migrating systems.
- Project Based Tasks- We can adapt to your environment performing all types of one-time and recurring projects. We look to automate and do not shy away from manual intensive data projects. Our services can be performed on-site. We are flexible with our rate models and can deliver results on contingency.
We look forward to finding a way to help you achieve your goals. We make every effort to ensure the sales process is easy. Before any meeting, we research your organization's website to better understand your environment and goals. We will look to set up a brief 1/2 hour call to ask questions about your People, Tools, and Methods. We follow up with a face to face or virtual hour presentation on our services and how they differ with other alternatives. We believe with a couple hours of your time we can create a compelling reason for you to choose Cross Up.
Cross Up was founded in 2015 by Scott Johnson, Michael Robinson, and Joe Negash. We are an entrepreneurial company. Our premise is to create a Washington DC-based Data and Telecom Consulting firm creating long-term staffing support by aligning with your organization's goals and objectives. We also offer paid internships for students in High school and in college and give back to the community through part-time volunteering with NVJCYO along with other Catholic Charities. We are located in Arlington, Va. Our Story Cross up was founded in 2015 but the story began back in 2007. Scott Johnson was the head basketball coach for the St.Charles Borromeo Catholic boys basketball team. Scott had a group of kids who had never been together on a team before and were new to the concept of working together. As 4th graders, the team worked each week together over summers and the offseason forging a chemistry with a strong foundation. The group had to work through many challenges and conflicts but they were able to adapt to each other, winning 7 trophies including tournaments along with both division and sportsmanship awards from 4th through 8th grade Scott not only mentored the team in basketball but also in life lessons. The group of kids and Scott have grown together and are close like a family. We have grown up together and treat each other as brothers. This group of young men are now working together perfectly for Cross Up. Now that these kids have grown into young men, they want the same thing to happen for other kids in the Arlington/Northern Va area. We want kids to form a bond like we did and be able to stay together as friends essentially for their whole life. This is our mission: To capitalize on team chemistry from early youth in order to create an organization that puts clients first while replicating the mentoring model in our community.
President Scott Johnson founded Sage Management in 2004. As President, Scott is responsible for client and partner relationships. Scott has spent the majority of his career helping clients successfully solve problems. In his free time, Scott volunteers mentoring youth sports teams and young entrepreneurs, successfully helping create Cross Up. CEO Patrick Lowell co-founded Sage Management […]
Our volunteer program creates a structure for High School and College Interns to be Junior Assistants with youth sports teams, along with other programs. We want our Junior Assistants to be a part of the community mentoring kids in a team environment to learn about team concepts and how to be rising professionals. Our goal […]
The Cross Up Team is a group of professionals who were all mentored by the same coach (Scott Johnson) when they were young men. They have effectively made the transition from success on the basketball court to success in the work place. The Cross Up Team has come together to work together perfectly in their […]